Best Online Dating Profiles – The BETTER PROFILE Approach
This website was created specifically to help over 50s, over 60s and sexy 70s search for love online. The main aim is to improve over 50s chances of finding a friend, lover or companion through practical profile creation advice, photography advice, dating tips and midlife make0ver coaching.
About Connie M – founder of Dating Profile Tips and The Love Hunter’s Guide to midlife love (in press).
Hi, I’m Connie, and I’m in my mid-fifties.
I’ve spent most of my life working in healthcare research, creative writing and psychological/community well-being sectors. Along the way, I’ve worked as a volunteer grief counsellor and life coach for midlife daters from across Australia, the UK and the USA.
My background in dating profile advice and midlife makeover coaching
I’ve spent several decades studying psychology, marketing and relationship counselling methods, as well as loss and grief in relation to midlife changes. These changes disturb the status quo, and they range from divorce to bereavement to partner suicide loss to disability, dementia, cancer and/or strokes.
I’m aware of the many struggles people can face when they find themselves alone or unpartnered after 50, 60 or 70 years in age, and yet they want to explore finding a potential partner – online or otherwise – and don’t know where to start. Or perhaps they’ve tried and “failed” – primarily thinking they’re too old for online dating, but actually simply going about it in an entirely backwards way. You see, in our later years, online dating success is all about APPROACH.
People over 50, over 60 and over 70 often DO want to find the right NEW partner after a break up, bereavement or divorce. Many use online dating sites to do so.
- Far more FAIL than succeed, but only in that they approach it incorrectly.
- Even those who have failed before could likely have success with online dating sites, if they simply changed their tactics.
The over 50s – over 60s and over 70s Online Dating Demographic – It’s a huge segment of society in many cultures
- Change – especially later in life – an wreak havoc on your health and well-being at a time you may need – or want – a partner most.
- It can be especially daunting, challenging or frustrating to search for a new partner when your find yourself suddenly alone after an unwanted separation, painful divorce or unexpected bereavement – even if you felt you were prepared.
- It’s even harder to enter the new territory of online dating for over 50s, 60s and beyond IF it’s been a very long time since you’ve last been single. Entering the dating forum today has changed significantly over the last 5 to 7 years.
- But online dating sites and dating coaching CAN help you navigate your way to successful repartnering.
- It just depends on how prepared and willing you are to (a) learn new approaches to profile creation, (b) use effective search strategies, (c) put your best face and foot forward using the right photographs and current data; and (d) be patient, yet have some fun along the way!
So dating in mid-life over 40, over 50, over 60 and beyond – is all NEW and different today thanks to smart phones and dating apps becoming mainstream methods for meeting partners, lovers, spouses and friends.
Click the link below to find out MORE about me, the site and our BEST advice for online dating success.
Find out why it’s crucial you’re honest with your age on your online profile, and what makes a better online dating profile (tips and templates).
Three key resources for online dating profiles for people over 50, for people over 60 and for the still-sexy 70s seeking to find love, companionship or friends.
Most Popular Online Dating Blogs and Tips and Templates for Over 50s and Over 60s (plus sexy 70s)
And read our great Dating Tips for over 50s and over 60s blogs, listed below.
The Love Hunters Guide to Midlife Dating – Books and Workshops
Searching for love online is never an easy process. There are millions of dating profiles and several top 10 dating site directories to choose from… contact us to request the workshop schedule or to learn more about the books and downloadable dating profile templates.
But remember to take the ONLINE DATING PREPAREDNESS QUIZ!
We are a small group of individually-practicing counsellors, profile writers, photographers and educators who work in fields of midlife makeovers, profile dating tips, self-esteem, confidence and online dating profile creation advice including the importance of getting your photos right (and not lying about your age).
Our Online Dating Profile Creation Guru, Photographer and Blog writer is Connie M.
(That’s me – a health researcher/writer and digital marketing expert with an interest in helping others find love in their midlife years and beyond. Together with some of my co-writers and midlife makeover coaches, I provide the best online dating profile tips and strategies for successful online dating. I particularly want to help people who are over 50, over 60 and into their sexy 70s and beyond! Who find the sites difficult to use, or fail to get attention — because they’re using the wrong approach.
In other words, I help you discover the BEST approaches to promote YOU as a potential partner to your desired demographic, so long as you’re willing to learn and improve your strategy, and be realistic about what and who you can attract online.
Get in touch with us for a profile review or to order a template.
Need help with your dating profile photographs, descriptions or search strategy?
Many over 50s and over 60s or sexy 70s need a bit of guidance on how to optimise their search strategies and profiles (and WHY it’s so important not to fib about your age).
- Want to read the book (in press) or download some affordable templates to get started?
- Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!
Read the best of blogs for dating profile tips and dating site reviews.
Sorry, you have emailed us 3 separate times using this enquiry form and to protect the inbox from potential spam-mers, we have set the limit to 3 enquiries using this form. Please contact us by phone if you have additional questions. +61 491 105 123.